Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Join me at Honest Dog!

Thank you readers for well, reading this blog. I'm really excited to launch a new blog with all the same stuff just a new name: Honest Dog. (This blog will likely remain stagnant for a while and then I'll either shut it down or use it for something else).

The guy we bought our original dogs called some of the dogs we were buying, honest dogs -- and the name stuck. He was right on as well. Glitter, the last remaining dog from that original batch still keeps her tail down and her nose straight forward on the line. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

I hope you'll enjoy the new site. Log onto http://honestdog.blogspot.com/ and sign up for email updates. Take a gander around the site. I'll be adding new features over the next few months and hopefully writing more often. It looks like my book "Snowshoes and a Red Canoe" may be published this fall so I'm looking to expand readership so please recommend it to your friends and family.

See you next door at Honest Dog.

No comments:

All-Time Popular Posts